Reasons to Refresh
Whether you’ve not driven for a while, need a little confidence after a collision, are new to the area or want to target a driving problem (dare I say parking?!) – lots of people come to us and have had their confidence restored after driving again in a reassuring environment.
Time to Refresh
Some people benefit from just one hour, but ultimately the number of refresher lessons that you require will depend on your current skills. After your first lesson your instructor will be able to advise you how many more lessons they feel you need.
- Have your own DVSA approved driving instructor assigned to you, to work on your areas of concern
- A completely non-judgemental, supportive learning environment
- Get advice about advanced driving and which courses are the best to take
- Weekend or evening lessons
- Benefit from our local knowledge of the area and all those areas that are ‘exceptions to the rules’
- Ask your instructor for their expert opinion on any driving issue that you’re unsure about and get an answer you understand and can apply
- Work, home or college pick up
- Modern air-conditioned car with power steering, or you can use your own car
- Get free advice on all future driving issues from our blog
How to go about it
Contact us for a confidential, informal chat about your needs. A time and place can then be arranged and you’re ready to start.
Please ensure all your details are in order, including your license and your eyesight. These will be checked at the start of your refresher lesson before a short briefing on the subjects you will be covering.