Pass Plus Hayling Island
Pass Plus was set up by the Driving Standards Agency. In trial areas it has proven to be effective in reducing the number of accidents involving new drivers.
Pass Plus in Hayling Island with 1st Castle gives you
- 6 hours of structured Pass Plus tuition for invaluable ‘real world’ experience
- Eligibility for substantial insurance discounts, often far outweighing your course fee
- The opportunity to deal with motorways and unfamiliar roads and conditions with an instructor at hand
- The chance to discuss any issues you came up against during your first few weeks of driving alone
- Confidence at dealing with a variety of situations plus a boost to your general confidence on the road
- An assessment sheet showing how you did, plus your certificate
- Town driving
- All-weather driving
- Driving out of town
- Night driving
- Driving on dual carriageways
- Driving on Motorways
There is no test to take (you’ve already done that!) but you will be assessed by your instructor as you are learning and you will be rewarded either an ‘achieved’ (successfully reached the standard required for each of the competencies) or ‘exceeded’ (exceeded the required standard for each of the competencies-get you!).