The process for driving lessons:
- Confirm that you do not have any Covid symptoms, live with anyone with health issues or associated with anyone in the last 14 days that has potentially had Covid.
- Clothes – as much skin area should be covered as possible – including arms and legs.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds immediately before leaving your residence.
- Car will be sanitised before you can get in. Seat cover will be fitted per pupil.
- Sanitise your hands before getting in the car.
- FACE MASKS – are to be worn by pupil and instructor. (please supply your own masks as this eliminates poor fit / uncomfortable fit) Homemade cloth ones acceptable.
- When possible, windows will be open during lessons.
- No cross handling of pens or electrical devices between the pupil / instructor.
- Your phone should be kept on your person and not placed in door pockets / centre console and try to minimise additional items.
- Sanitise hands before leaving and wash your hands when you get in.
- Change clothes as soon as you can and to wash clothes above 60°.
- Payment of lessons – please discuss with your instructor their Terms of payment during this time.
DVSA Guidelines for Driving tests can be found HERE
Cancellations during this time: If you are showing Covid symptoms then the cancellation is FREE – you will not be able to resume lessons for 2 weeks. Other forms of cancellations are still chargeable as per normal Terms and Conditions.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY SIGNS OF COVID – PLEASE CONTACT YOUR INSTRUCTOR TO CANCEL YOUR LESSONS!